Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Virtual Lover: Where Are You?

Once upon a time
not long ago
Remember, U spoke to me
of the rainbow, the clouds
and the beauty of the stars
I never learned to appreciate
Stars that twinkle at night
Indeed they are so very beautiful
but somehow they don't
charm this poor heart of mine....

Since the day we talked
I have been thinking
about how I had missed
the beauty of the stars
Now I think I know
The reason for my ignorance
I guess I envy them and
life here on this earth
Compared to what we are
Aren't the stars so very far....

We both can see the stars
But not each other
I think that's what
makes me ignore them
and wonder how
We could see them
from so very far
But see each other
only on the lucid walls
of our throbbing hearts



Sample STEM concepts: Distance and time, Cyber relationships

No comments: