Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Words

For years I have been carried
By thoughts so very varied
Wondering about..
The miracle and mystery of words..

There were times..
That I've felt greatly miserable
When some words..
Did made me happy feel
And yet some more..
Silently did my heart steal

And there were times..
When everything seemed right
Then some words..
Did make me sulken feel

And yet some more..
Opened sorrows' seals..
Into my happy world..
Is it not very funny..
That when one sweet word..
Could put you on the top

While another wrong word..
Could rock you to the core
And yet some more..
Could make you eternally sore..

A word said right..
Or a word said wrong
Could make you feel..
So very nice or torn
Don't words carry..
Such immense power and mystery

Don't we easily find..
Unforgettable proofs..
in all of our history
and in our short memories..

I wonder.. if the elders were right...
That the pen..
Is mightier than the sword..
Makes me also wonder
If our elders were true
In all other matters too..

Sample STEM concepts: Effective Communication

No comments: