Saturday, July 27, 2013

Abstinence Succumbs to Desire


The smooth curvaceous body
Dotted with glistening beads
Shining like diamonds
In running fresh-water streams
Trickles slide and trick my wavering mind
Tempting views push
my heart and choke my throat
The desire to touch and the desire to hold
Flood my entire being
To succumb and touch
Or to abstain, apocalyptic-like wars ravage within
Eyes lead the charge, while the mind
Throws speed bumps of caution
Waves of desires conspire relentlessly
Deceiving my hand from reason
Tightly gripping the racy curves
And pushing my lips to the depths of desire
Giving in to temptation I sank my parched lips
Satisfied though an abstinence cause lost
My delightful tryst.. how have I missed you
Devilishly lusting for the refreshingly
Sugary liquid in the new bottle of pop!

No comments: