Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Seduction...

...

Blown by the river-like flows
... of your exquisite styles
To glimpse that heart-stopping style
... what would I not forsake?

Downed by the elixir toasts
... of your rainbow-hued silken smiles
To relish in that divine smile
... what would I not stake?

Sown forever desired seeds
... of your wondrous beauty’s fragrance
To float in such heavenly scents
... where would I not invade?

Envied, not for selfless deeds
... but in a race to be lost in your elegance
To immerse in such seductive grace,
... what treasures wouldn’t I trade?

So dear,

Float me high with whispery taunts
... let your warm breath be my solace
Choke me by those milky-white bosoms
... let softness ignite all my inner space

Tie me up with your seductive gaze
... let embers fly from those eyes
Strangle me with your soft embrace
... let total ecstasy precede my demise

Lost in your sheer beauty
... I see nothing else worth living for
Raging waves of passion
... Has transformed a lifeless pristine shore

Beauty has this proud heart conquered
... And a thoughtful mind has lost the war
As eternal love’s cycle of rebirth beckons
... Time too has paused to your seduction adore

Written to showcase how captive we are to fleeting pleasures so much so that we give up the rest of our lives in its perceived glory. This is to illustrate that the triumph of the heart always has to be balanced with the acumen of the mind. the 'pausing' of time is to indicate how the world at large stands to 'stare'.. not essentially adore!

...

No comments: