Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Forever??

Destined since time begun, my dear moon
We stayed hot, in times of sorrow or fun
You always knew, I have ambitions intense
True to my name, no lame excuses in defense

For calmer times, you always wished a boon
Actions of mine, burnt you ever so often
Forever you knew, I had to my force sustain
My only wish, you do not my love disdain

As you shifted gradually, I had no tribune
Born to serve mankind, spell of mighty bune
Like shifting grains of sand, as time went by
Towards earth you drifted, beautiful and shy

Some greedy choice of yours, I’d never regret
Reigning queen of my memoirs, sweet vinaigrette
I’ll forever provide, rays for your soothing shine
Help you grow younger with time, like aging wine

Object of human fascinations, and wildest dreams
Reason for earth’s rhythms, and scary screams
Remind them dear, true love will always respect
A true heart in love, will never hurt or forget

STEM Concepts: Moon

No comments: