Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Messenger from God

To my bedside came a messenger from God
To find our if I have lived a life of shame
Said.. Welcome my friend, I have been tasked
To discern the best years of your life past

About what do you want to know my friend
My carefree childhood that knew no end
Or my tantalizing teenage years galore
Where my oceans of joy knew no shores

My tempestuous twenties with fun filled ladies
or my tranquil thirties with diapers and babies
Is it my fun-filled forties, or fabulous fifties
My sublime sixties, or superlative seventies

Why don’t you go back and bring God this message
If only if ya'll can wait for yet two more decades
I'd make it my elixir eighties and nostalgic nineties
So I’ d have enjoyed ten decades of life’s beauty.

Sample STEM concepts: Aging, life span

No comments: