Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Virtual Lover: Thank you...

The fog…

Endlessly rolling in from the ocean
I stare.. into the vanishing horizon
Wishing in vain for the foggy magic
To bring me your message in a bottle

A message…

For which I have waited for years
Agony, yet the pleasure of expectation
Ah! What pleasant feelings of hope bring
When hurt and pleasure become neighbors

As neighbors..

I wonder how our minds still live and bridge
Distance.. then in space and now also in time
Your virtual presence in my fleeting thoughts
Glorious epiphany.. frozen across my time

A epiphany..

Lost now for lovers by life’s constant travails
Yet out of sight has not been out of my mind
I close my eyes and you drift towards me
Instantly I feel renewed and whole again

A power..

Thanks to your gift of eternal virtual love
Soothes my pain, boosts reflective imagination
I can see the sea kissed by the orange sun
And feel the heavens hug the mountain peaks

Thank you dear,

You have taught me to dream and helped me live
Escaping mankinds’ curse of stagnation and boredom
Lighted me a magical pathway of Ulyssean fold
Course unaffected by this worlds' morbid monotony

Sample STEM concepts: Time, Distance and life

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanking a virtual lover? - must be appreciated for the different kind of approach