Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Peace: Tongue with a Twisted Bone

. . Something I dreamed…

 World in one piece, ever calm and cool seas 
 Countries at peace, never having to appease 
A home where I meet, all relations a treat 
 Inside a person happy, never being sloppy 

 . . Something I aspired…

 The ability to compete, without anyone being beat 
The courage to speak, without having to squeak 
The mind to treat, equality for all life replete 
 The power to treat, help everyone be un..weak

Something I achieved… . . 

A career complete, but life for many bleak 
A society in retreat, by my techno speak 
Relationships made obsolete, by fellow geeks 
 A house to speak, a home incomplete . . 

 Sample STEM concepts: Environmental, social issues versus personal balance

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your aspiration and dreams are good and your achievements?
Only you can say if its worth!