Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Moon: Silhouette to my Life on Earth

Reborn at twilight with a beautiful round face
Waxing and waning with every passing day
Hiding in the shadows of invisible black veils
Silent witness to everyone’s worldly travails

A silvery silhouette to my nightly abode
Cool, calm and refreshing to sad weary eyes
Eternally mysterious than the Turin shroud
Unquestionable queen of many a heart’s rejoice

Periodic clock work that this world captivates
With shyness that the poets of this world motivates
Distant, yet close friend to the world’s beach lovers
Provider of waves for the bold indomitable surfers

Sneaking deftly through my window blinds
Soft delicate shine soothing me to sleep
Helping me unwind from yesterday’s grinds
Soul refresher as my tomorrow's problems creep

Sample STEM concepts: Periodicity, Sleep cycles

No comments: