Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's I, My Friend...

Deep in the outer frontiers of science
Researchers too seek answers… not easy
A problem you have eloquently defined
Inner child’s uneasy question, ‘Am I crazy’?

Yet, no seer-defined pathways for answers
Science does follow art for very good reason
Involuntary memories dig up lost treasures
Our brains’ two halves’ never act in unison

Proust and Woolf defined mind’s daily parody
Contradictions found buried in all humanity
A lil' crazy doesn't spoil you me or anybody
What's the harm in being what was meant to be!

Simple words spoken, a treasure for eternity
Puzzled by my inner characters’ multiplicity
The I’s make me wildly narcissistic and crazy
Trailmixes to trace tomorrow's time mysteries

Our mind knows no one commander supreme
Daily struggles between vast vicissitudes
Joie de vivre’ moment for all human beings
When ‘I’ knows ‘me’, without incertitudes


Sample STEM concepts: Self-support

No comments: