Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Red Moon

Shy and beautiful driver of life
Just out of reach over the horizon
Forced world of solitary strife
Bound forever by trysts of demon?

Yet not lost your smooth glossy shine
Perennial source of human inspirations
Source of feelings so sublimely divine
Eclipsed by dark shadow of illusions

Your forlorn struggle to our cause
Bondage like no other I have known
Silent witness to our histories past
And the secrets to how life bloomed

With earth’s dark shadow’s touch
You take on colors of reddish hue
Priceless.. to see your eternal blush
Glad to be among the blessed few

A mirror of reflection to ancestors past
Keeper of faith for generations to come
With my fellow beings today I pause
To thank you, my beautiful red moon!

Sample STEM concepts: Space

No comments: