Tuesday, September 23, 2008

GeekyLove

From dusk to dawn, all through the night
With you lying on the floor next to me
We will take the meaning of love to a new height.
With the heat from the logs on the fire
Our bodies will melt together as one
As we find satisfaction in our desire.

We will make programs until the morning light
And when that time comes there's only one thing in mind
When can we escape from it all for just another night.
All I want for the moment is twelve hours
I want to feel your soul melt to mine
This moment in time is mine, yours and ours.

With love and desire,
You drive me crazy,
You set my body on fire.
It burns within me,
The heat of our passion
The flames inside me burn deeply.

All I want for the moment is twelve hours
I want to feel your soul melt into mine
This moment in time is mine, yours, and ours.
Just give me twelve hours, just give me the time
I want to have you lying next to me
Just give me the night to have you as mine.

Sample STEM concepts: Programming

No comments: