Tuesday, September 23, 2008

For the Curiously Irresistible You

....
Like monsoon rains breaking up the summers’ heat
You came out of nowhere, breaking my monotony
Know not the reason for all your questions replete
A treat though, erasing long shadows of melancholy
Barricades of emotions wrapped in unknown fears
Cruel life! Why rekindle delicate sores of yesteryears?

If I replied in monotones, you said I spoke too coldly
With a pretense of anger, dissected my wounds anew
And if I spoke truthfully, you said I spoke too boldly
Soft wonderful dichotomy, my lost spring renewed
Razor-thin separations between sorrow and happiness
Sail away with me honey, riding our rainbow’s promises

Await.. watching the rainbow.. Irresistibly Curious .. Me..

Sample STEM concepts: Cyclic patterns

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Poem to a soulmate? Good one