Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lessons and Scars

When first I knew of our love I said 
Honey, when we first kiss 
The feeling will be such 
Like the tenderest spider's touch 
Clocks will forget to tick and roll 
That moment will freeze 
Upon our memories walls.. 
 Now, everything still seems the same 
For you and me but not us both.. 

You feel the tingling spider's touch 
While my time has frozen still 
I still kiss u in my dreams 
While you have crossed many a stream 
Of lifes' joys and happiness.. :-) 
 Still I am not down and beaten 
You wont be ever forgotten 
Cause you are etched deep within 
You are, but a part of me.. 

My heart might be lost, my soul's not 
My will... as strong as ever dear 
I'll stand up and walk.. 
I'll walk alright.. 
 One day you'll see and learn 
Things from this proud man 
Then you will know and understand 
That if you are strong within 
Nothing can rock your tiny world 
And today's lessons will always be 
Tomorrow's forgotten scars..  


Sample STEM concepts: Involuntary memory

No comments: